These treats are sweet, salty, chewy and crunchy. A delicious blend of a little bit of everything!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1- 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup butter OR margarine, softened
- 2 cups chopped mixed nuts
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine
- 1 package (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine flour, salt, brown sugar and butter in a medium mixer bowl or food processor, beating or pulsing until well blended. Press into an ungreased 15 x 10-inch pan. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle nuts over partially baked crust.
- Combine butterscotch chips, corn syrup, and butter in a small saucepan. Melt chips over low heat; drizzle over nuts. Bake 10 to 12 additional minutes until bubbly.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Cool completely and cut into bars.
Recipe provided by Karo Syrup