This week we celebrate week two of Bake for Family Fun Month with “Baking for My Valentine” themed recipes and activities. People have long baked for the simple reason they want to do something special for those they love, and we’ve got them covered! Here are three great ideas to make your Valentine’s Day celebrations spectacular.
Idea 1: Visit Bake for Family Fun Valentine baking ideas at the Home Baking Association website for hundreds of ideas! Seriously, it’s Valentine’s Day Central with plenty to share.
Idea 3: Make a plan to mix and fix for someone special.
- Choose recipes for baking sweet and savory treats like Double Chocolate Chip Cookies and Savory Bread Sticks from the A Baker’s Dozen Smart Snack collection
- Share your very own brand of Hot Chocolate mix
- Chocolate isn’t everything! Soft pretzels are an ages-old symbol of love and blessing!
- Never forget your pet valentine! Bake special treats for them too!
- You may also love gifting Sugar Scrubs and other great ideas
- Check out these Soft Sugar Cookies in the Smart Snack Baking Recipes pdf (pg 40)
(as pictured above)
Only time to measure, not bake? Prep a DIY Cookie Mix in a Jar